Sunday, April 14, 2013

I cannot believe tomorrow, April 15th, we will be on our way to my home country of Malta.  I pray our travel will be uneventful, on time and enjoyable.  My emotions are on a roller coaster, running the gamut from excited to anxious, to guilty, to...I don't know what.  I do know I will miss all my family and friends.  We look forward to seeing our family there and new friends, both at Bible Baptist Church and in Marsascala, where we will be living.  
Goodbyes all this week have left me a bit empty and frazzled and Saturday I was an emotional time bomb, just ask Mike.   Saying goodbye and praying with our friends at First Lobo this morning really left me weary, to the point where I had a lay down for two hours!  All seems to be in order.  Cases are packed, fridge is empty and cleaned, food has been pushed on kind family members to use or toss, house cleaned (well, almost, whose to know if the dust was left untouched before the trip or accumulated over our time away :))  ), laundry all done, fresh bed linens on for our last night in our London home until July.  Wow, what an amazing opportunity for refreshing, relaxing, and regenerating.  Hope to have some pictures for you to enjoy next post.   

We pray God's hand on all of you, that you would enjoy a wonderful summer, that you will know His love and care for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment